Skip to content
- On November 19, 1967, the company is established as a limited company with a registered capital of 3 million baht to manufacture parts for cars and trucks.
- Signs a technical contract with Shin Meiwa Industry Co., Ltd. Japan to manufacture hydraulic lift cylinders and other mechanical systems.
- Receives authorization by the Ministry of Industry to manufacture modified vehicles
- Signs contract with Toyota Auto Body Co., Ltd. Japan to cooperate on technical designs and mold manufacturing
- Sammitr Special Truck Co., Ltd. is registered as a company to manufacture trailers, semi-trailers, and specially purposed trucks.
- Starts designing and producing axles to use in manufacturing trailers and semi-trailers for sale.
- Expands investments to China by registering affiliates and associated companies in China. Presently, these companies in China are managed by Changchun Sammitr Motors Co., Ltd. (CCSMM), a company in which Sammitr holds one hundred percent of the shares.
- Signs a technical contract with Toyota Auto Body Co., Ltd. in the production of dies and jigs using the CAD/CAM systems.
- Starts designing, manufacturing, and selling steel canopy for pickups.
- Starts researching and developing engines and equipment for modifying NGV engines as well as assembling whole NGV vehicles.
- CCSMM provides service to install tools for NGV engine modification for personal cars Volkswagen and Audi issued from FAW-Volkswagen Automobile Co., Ltd., an assembly plant in China.
- Receives accredited certificationISO 9001: 2000 for its quality management system for dies, steel canopies, dumpers, trailers, semi-trailers, axles, and hydraulic lift cylinders as well as the ISO/TS 16949: 2002 for its quality management system in the production of metal parts for the automotive industry.
- Receives accredited certification ISO 14001: 2004 for its environmental management in the production of steel canopies and steel pressed parts.
- Starts commercial production and sale of multi-purpose trucks (MPT).
- Starts production and sale of NGV trucks and provides NGV engine modification and installation services.
- Registers as a public company on April 26, 2007.
- Receives accredited certification ISO 14001:2015 for its environmental management in producing ground support equipment.
- Receives accredited certification ISO 14001:2015 for its environmental management in producing steel canopies and steel pressed parts.
- Receives accredited certification ISO 9001:2015 for its quality management in producing steel canopies, dies, hydraulics, axles, dumpers, trailers, jig fixtures, special purposed trucks, and ground support equipment.
- Receives accredited certification ISO/TS 16949: 2009 for its quality management in producing steel pressed parts.
- Sammitr PTG Pro Truck Solution Center Co., Ltd. is established out of a collaboration between Sammitr Motors Manufacturing Public Company Limited and PTG Energy Public Company Limited to provide total service solutions for trucks.